Friday, May 8, 2009

Maya Lori Adams' Blessing Sunday 19th April 2009

Here I am world Maya Lori and aren't I one cute little lady....I come with attitude and just like my sisters, a brillant smile.........
These little ladies will give their parents a run for their money when they hit Young Women's
Here are my Uncle's Adam,Jason,Daddy and I,Poppie, Uncle Simey and soon to be Uncle Steven .
Tara and Scott with Madison, Megan and Maya.It's been a hard year for this family and look how well they have worked thru all the mess and try to keep Christ at the centre of their family. Congratulations to you .........we are so proud of you all.
The Adams Family,Look at all those faces who love me, I am a blessed little girl.My Great Nannie Cloud is 81, Jeannie is 85 and Poppie Jack is 83......
The girls of the Adams family and don't we look good.
Just some of the people who love Maya and came on a beautiful sunny sabbeth day to witness the blessing of Maya by her Daddy. We even got Nannie Cloud to come too.
Hello ...I have some really weird relatives, have a look at my Auntie Lauren.......and Nannie has my dummy and it just goes to show bedlum is confusing.......
This is the love of her life.....Steven Maurice Handley...
These are the beautiful people....Steven, Courtney,Morgan, Natalie and Kris......

This is my Poppie and I am really tired and I just want to go to bed, it's been a big big day...

No comments: